This is part of our new guide on achieving ‘knowledge advantage’ in the information age…. Search engine lists are important resources. While half a dozen key ones are listed below, be aware of all sites that have collected URLs to multiple search engines. They can be time-savers when you want to find and use that “special resource.” Using search engine lists afford the researcher a vast choice of search tools. These include:
- Phil Bradley’s Search Engine List: http://www.philb.com/webse.htm
- Quick Find It: http://www.quickfindit.com/Search_Engines/index.html
- Search Engine Colossus: http://www.searchenginecolossus.com/
- Search Engine Guide/Directory: http://www.searchengineguide.com/searchengines.html
- Thesearchenginelist: http://www.thesearchenginelist.com/
- Wikipedia List of Search Engines: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_search_engines
Our entire book is available from Booklocker, Barnes & Noble, Amazon, and other major bookstores.